Barista Training - the basics
The purpose of this training class is to build a foundation of espresso based coffee, both knowledge and skill.
The class is three hours in duration from 1800 to 2100 and carried out at our Belmont Lane Roastery just off of Great Western Road.
Sessions are split into half theory and half practical work. Agenda for the evening is:
1. Coffee history
2. Coffee agriculture
3. Coffee processing
4. Equipment used in coffee
6. Espresso extraction
7. Types of coffee drinks
8. Milk texture, pouring and latte art
You will get a training handbook and all equipment, coffee and milk etc will be provided.
Price is £40 per person.
Refunds will not be permitted less than 48hrs before the event date.
This session is not suitable for industry professionals.
- Wednesday 25th October 1800-2100 Sold Out
- Wednesday 22nd November 1800-2100 Sold Out
- Wednesday 13th December 1800-2100
- Wednesday 24th January 1800-2100
- Wednesday 31st January 1800-2100
- Wednesday 21st February 1800-2100
- Wednesday 28th February 1800-2100