Barista Training - the basics
The purpose of this training class is to build a foundation of espresso based coffee, both knowledge and skill.
The class is three hours in duration from 1830 to 2130 and are carried out at our Great Western Road shop.
Sessions are split into half theory and half practical work. Agenda for the evening is:
1. Coffee history
2. Coffee agriculture
3. Coffee processing
4. Equipment used in coffee
6. Espresso extraction
7. Types of coffee drinks
8. Milk texture, pouring and latte art
You will get a training handbook and all equipment, coffee and milk etc will be provided.
Price is £35 per person.
Refunds will not be permitted less than 48hrs before the event date.
This session is not suitable for industry professionals.
- Wednesday 19th April Sold Out
- Wednesday 24th May Sold Out
- Wednesday 21st June Sold Out
- Wednesday 28th June 1830-2130
- Wednesday 19th July 1830-2130